Digital Marketing And Seo Jobs In Bangalore
Check Out Latest Digital Marketing And Seo Job Vacancies In Bangalore For Freshers at Trawex
Digital marketing involves the promotion of products and services through a variety of digital channels, using the internet and mobile technology. Push and pull marketing techniques are applied, targeting consumers both directly and indirectly. In the role of digital marketer, you'll be involved in developing an organization’s multi-channel communication strategies and may work across several areas, or specialize in a few, depending on the size and requirements of your employer. Marketing executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The details of the role will vary depending on the type and size of employer, as well as the industry. Executives are likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
Trawex is looking for a high‐energy SEO/SEM Specialist who can bring a combination of these skills to a seasoned team of account executives, web developers and support staff who are dedicated to building websites that feature great design, perform well on the search engines and convert visits to sales leads at a high rate. Our company’s focus on travel business requires a unique approach to SEO and web marketing.
We help millions of marketers discover how to best use social media marketing to connect with customers, generate awareness, and increase sales.
Trawex is Hiring For Freshers Digital Marketing Executive.
A unique factor which differentiates Digital Marketing Executives from other marketing professionals is their specialized knowledge of the digital arena. Ideal candidates:
- Should be highly up-to-date with advances in web technology
- Must know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns
- Must be efficient in using technical language effectively, using all the appropriate internet jargon, and they should know what makes a product innovative in the digital world
- Should be comfortable writing and communicating effectively about technology. They must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing.
The primary focus of the SEO/SEM professional is to provide the strategy and technical expertise that is required to achieve a strong presence on the search engines, increase qualified search engine traffic and online sales or lead generation for clients.
- Work with clients and developers to , optimize site structure and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing
- Advocate and work with common social media platforms for both B2B and B2C clients create online marketing plans
- Analyze web metrics and analytics
- Create reports and presentations for clients
- Website Analysis: Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, revamped, etc.
- Prepare detailed SEO/SEM strategy reports.
- Keyword Analysis, Research & Copywriting: In‐depth knowledge of keyword research. This includes knowing how to identify the least expensive, yet most profitable keywords for client sites – whether they are running a pay per click (PPC) campaign, or want to improve their organic search results.
- SEO Copywriting: Responsible for implementing SEO‐friendly semantic HTML.
- Conduct keyword research and SEO writing based on best practices, e.g. where to place keywords in copy so that it gets the most SE traffic, how to write effective headlines and how to write effective call‐ to‐action statements.
- On‐line Marketing and Social Media Programs: Ability to understand client needs and objectives and translate them into clearly articulated strategies and effective on‐line marketing programs.
- Research and select the best promotional venues, vehicles and partnership sites and link to. Propose and implement meaningful measurement and metrics tools.
- Ability to code websites using HTML
- Knowledge and understanding in related fields including web analytics, PPC and social media.